Friday, September 19, 2014

September 19th, 2014

Today I am 47.  It feels so old.  I can hardly remember what happened in the previous decades.  I don't really like being or feeling this old, but I have no choice.  I had a somewhat lazy day.  But it is my birthday after all.

To celebrate I made crepes for the family and then sent them off to school.  I walked Deisl and Mali, visited with friends, Chantell and then Alisa.  Ate a donut with Sarah, practiced the piano, visited with Teresa, did a lot of other inconsequential things and now am leaving to go out to dinner with Dave, Sarah and Catherine.  Matthew is on his first campout and I gave Spencer permission to go to a movie with friends.

Not to exciting but I'm really easy to please.  And I guess my birthday present to myself is to have an easy day.  Done:)


A picture taken two days after my birthday on the Southfork of the Snake River.

No comments:

Post a Comment