Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wild Wednesday

Wednesday is a busy day for me.   I normally teach piano students in the morning beginning at 7:15 a.m.  I finish up at 8:15 and head to BYU-I where I teach the Music 158 students their piano lessons.  Depending on the semester, I usually finish up in the early afternoon.  I return home to a couple more piano students, walk our neighbor's dogs for 40 minutes and then begin thinking about dinner.  This evening I also had our Young Women's activity.  In my ward, I currently am serving as the president of our Young Women's group.  I was sustained in September and since then have been kept quite busy on Sunday and Tuesday night.  This evening we attended a pep band performance of one our Laurels, Runae Smith.   She attends South Fremont High in St. Anthony.  Her mom teaches at the school so they have chosen to attend in that district.  It was fun to go to a small town basketball game especially because they were playing a big rival. Sugar-Salem.  Tracey Wynn, our laurel advisor and two of our laurels, Catherine Hinck and Laura Spencer attended the game with me.  I love the laurels.  It is fun to associate with young women that are on the brink of becoming young adults.  They show a lot of maturity and are also just so enjoyable to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment