Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Trudy Budge

I have been hoping to get back into the record keeping mode.  So I am making an attempt here on Feb. 11.  When I checked my face book account this morning, I noticed that a high school friend had posted a video memorializing a classmate who had passed away on Feb. 9.  The acquaintance was Trudy Hatch Budge.  She was stricken with a rare form of cancer.  In high school, she was bubbly, pretty and an outgoing cheerleader.  I guess I never had any classes with her because I just didn't know her that well, but I did watch her fun, spirited personality as she cheered at games and participated in other high school activities.  She married another class mate, Carl Budge.  This video encompassed an explanation of who she is and put her in real situations with her family.  She described her children's personalities and talked of how much their family had been blessed as the disease took it's toll on her body. She discussed the atonement and how she came to understand the significance it plays in each of our lives.  Today, I have thought nonstop about Trudy's experiences and the strength and love displayed by Carl and her.  It has given me much to think about and ponder.








Trudy Budge Memorial Page





The link to the video:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=475711329199767&set=vb.474457292658504&type=2&theater


No comments:

Post a Comment