Wednesday, October 26, 2011

An amazing man named Dr. Suess

If you didn't know this before I am here to tell you now! I am obsessed with Dr. Suess! He is one incredible guy! I am 14 and still read his cute, fun, and inspiring books. But what do I like mostly about him? His Quotes! They always make my life so bright and happy! Take a look for yourself:

“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
Dr. Seuss

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Seuss

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
Dr. Seuss

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
Dr. Seuss

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
Dr. Seuss

I remember when my dad told us whoever could memorize the entire book of Fox in Socks we would get a blizzard. We all tried and we all failed :) But reading that tiny excerpt from below is hard on its self, don't you think?

“When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles
and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...
...they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle
bottle paddle battle.”
Dr. Seuss, Fox in Socks

“They say I'm old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!”
Dr. Seuss

“Christmas doesn't come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more....”
Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

Oh and I love The Grinch too!

“Just tell yourself, Duckie, your real quite lucky.”
Dr. Seuss

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Well, I think you get the idea, but seriously take a look at Dr. Suess quotes whenever you need a smile!
Thats it for now!

dr-seuss-quote.jpg

1 comment: