Sunday, September 19, 2010

September Sunday

Today has been a beautiful pre-fall day Rexburg, with a perfect temperature and a light cool breeze.

43 years ago today I began my lifetime journey as I became the first child of C. Kent and Sue Anne Thompson.  I am thankful that I was sent to such a wonderful family that helped mold and influence me into the person I am today.  I love my parents and my siblings, Scott, John, Sara Jane, Mark, Allan and Matthew.  It has been wonderful to have additions to our family through sister-in-laws, Mary, Kim and JoBecka, and also the addition of nieces and nephew.  I love to gather with my family and share memories and new experiences. I hope for many more.

Today I was released as ward choir organist which I have been doing for possibly 10 years.  I am kind of sad because I do enjoy accompanying.  I guess I will have to join the alto section again.

Dave and Julie (Julie sporting her new sweater that
Camille gave her for her birthday).

The Family (minus Kirsten, who is at BYU)
 on Julie's Birthday - 2010

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to a wonderful woman, example and friend. I could not have asked for a better or more loved sister-in-law. It has made my life better just knowing you and I could not have given my "big brother" up for any less. Love always. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy! You're amazing! I love you!

    ReplyDelete