Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Letters - April 12, 2009

Hello everyone,

It is such a beautiful day in Rexburg. After yesterday's vicious storm, it makes it even all the more beautiful.

It has been a few weeks since I have updated you. I guess I got a little busy or something. Being the end of the semester at BYU-I makes my schedule busier. I accompany quite a few music students, which involves juries and recitals at the end. I really enjoy accompanying even more than teaching. It is enjoyable to meet the students and also challenging to learn music that is a little bit of a stretch.

Tryouts for next years choirs begin this week. That means Dave will be putting in some late hours. He usually auditions from after school to 9:00 at night. Kirsten and Sarah will be trying out for the choirs. Wow, I can't believe Sarah is going to High School.

Camille moved back home this week. She will be working at "Circle of Love" during the summer. The store recently lost two employees so she should be getting in some good hours. She also needs to start her hours that go towards her major, dietetics. She is required to work or volunteer hours that relate to this field in order to get accepted into a program next year.

Spencer and Matthew are very much enjoying the spring weather. Spencer has a pogo stick that he has proudly jumped on up to 1000 times. Matthew's enjoys flying his kite.

Catherine is growing taller and taller. It seems that she is now almost as tall as Camille. Catherine enjoys pointing that fact out to Camille.

We transplanted some rhubarb this week. I think that it is so strange that something I despised as a youth now is something I enjoy.

Dave will be in Logan on April 23-25 with his choir. They are combining with Mountain Crest choirs to put on a concert. For those of you in the area, you are most definitely invited to attend. The concert will be in the Logan Tabernacle on the 24th that evening. Kirsten will also be participating.

Hope your Easter has been lovely.

Much love,

Julie Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment