Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Own Personal Angel


There are no words to describe my mom.  She is more than amazing, fabulous, wonderful, or incredible.  My mom is angelic and beautiful in every way.  Inside and out.
She is the MOST caring person I will ever meet in my entire life.  She goes out of her way to make others feel loved and of worth.  She never hesitates when someone is in need.  She will stop things she in doing during the day to help a neighbor or friend.  
She has taught me so much in life.  I wouldn't be the person I am without my mom.
Mom, I love you because of...
  • Your beautiful piano playing 
  • Your smile
  • Your strong testimony in the gospel
  • You support me in everything I do
  • Your cooking
  • Your creativity
  • Your patience
  • Your sense of humor
  • Your laugh
  • When you kiss me goodnight and tell me you love me
  • Your good advice
  • Your willingness to drive me to school on many occasions
  • Your good listening skills
  • Your hard work 
  • Driving me to dance, violin, to friends' houses...
  • Your sense of style! So classy, I love it!
  • The mothering skills you teach me
  • Your sensitivity
  • Your hugs
  • Your forgivingness
  • The support you show our family
  • Your teasing when it comes to my boy life :)
  • Your ability to raise such beautiful sisters that I get to have
  • You married the most amazing dad I could ever ask for.
  • Raising such fun, adventurous brothers
              The list could go on and on...
Mom, though sometime I don't show it, I love you with all my heart!  Heavenly Father has given me more than I deserve.  You are beautiful and I love you so much!  Thank you for all you do for me.  I am so very proud I can call you my mommy.
You have done so many great things in my life and are the perfect example for me. 
Don't ever forget that I love you!!!
Happy Mothers Day!
You are an angel sent from heaven just for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment